Director of Isle of Man Foodbank, Neal Mellon, was interviewed by Paul Moulton of Manx TV recently.
He gave a description of the Reverse Advent Calendar campaign, and spoke about the work of Isle of Man Foodbank in the community. You can see the interview by clicking n the link below.
Collection points for your donations on Tuesday 20th December are:
- Housing Matters, 3 Albany Lane, DOUGLAS
- Noa Bakehouse, DOUGLAS
- Port Erin Methodist Church (2 to 5 pm), PORT ERIN
- Ramsey Town Commissioners, RAMSEY
- Onchan District Commissioners, ONCHAN
- Braddan Commissioners
- Discover Diving, PORT ST MARY
(not open on Tuesday 20th, but can accept your donation Thursday to Sunday weekly)
- Paul Ridgeway IOM (Motors), Unit 15 Hills Meadow Industrial Estate, DOUGLAS
- The Abbey Church , BALLASALLA
If you can offer an additional collection point in your neighbourhood, why not email us at email@example.com