Times are hard – and getting harder. Sometimes it can be a struggle to put food on the table, especially when the unexpected happens.
Isle of Man Foodbank was set up in December 2013 to meet precisely these sort of needs.
Isle of Man Foodbank provides:
- crisis support in the form of food parcels to families and individuals in need.
- a support and action plan to help get beyond the crisis, and plan for a return to independence.
- advice on cooking with minimal facilities.
- a means of distributing surplus food from suppliers to those in need.
If you feel you, your company, your charity or your organization is able to offer support in any or all of the areas given, don’t hesitate to get in touch via:
- Telephone: 01624 646999
- Mobile / text: 07624 311550
- Email: email@example.com